Saturday, 2 December, (at 13.00 hrs and 16.00 hrs)
Helpful information for a Victorian Lady
- Hair styling. Quickly done, and oh how fashionable
- What does a lady do with her hemline and train when it’s raining?
- fashions – how they kept changing during this era – An entertaining and historical time-travel experience back into the 19th century; see the lady’s time consuming intricate dressing procedure and watch a fascinating Victorian period fashion show.
A show from and with Dana Fatz and Friends, Hamburg.
Both Days: –
´ Sing-along Music Hall songs with the Victorian Minstrels
Christmas Carols – Hamburg Player singers
An Auction will be held at approx. 14.30 hrs on Sunday
1. Bergamont Mountain Bicycle
2. Overnight stay 2 persons Kempinski Hotel Atlantic in Hamburg
3. Voucher from Hugo Pfohe for
Car Wellness & Fahrzeugaufbereitung
4. Abraham Katenschinken
5. Hotel Reichshof Voucher: Two Overnights with Breakfast for 2 Persons
Storytelling on Sunday: Mark Lyndon & John Holway
(times and location will be posted in the halls)